Microsoft trade in: Up to $250 credit for cell, tablet
February 4, 2014 (WLS) -- Microsoft has a new trade-in deal. Microsoft retail stores are offering up to $250 in store credits if you trade in a mobile phone or a tablet.
The credits can be used towards a new device, including the Wurface-2 tablet. The trade-in device has to meet certain criteria to be eligible.
The offer is good at Microsoft stores through March 2.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path 34 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 10 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 5 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 42 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 3 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014 44 min ago
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
8 min ago
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos