Coca-Cola buys stake in Keurig maker Green Mountain Coffee
February 6, 2014 (WLS) -- Coke announced its buying shares in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, maker of the popular Keurig single-cup coffee machines.
The company says it's developing a machine to make cold drinks at home.
The Keurig-Cola makers could go on sale as soon as Fall 2014.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout