Coca-Cola buys stake in Keurig maker Green Mountain Coffee
February 6, 2014 (WLS) -- Coke announced its buying shares in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, maker of the popular Keurig single-cup coffee machines.
The company says it's developing a machine to make cold drinks at home.
The Keurig-Cola makers could go on sale as soon as Fall 2014.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 4 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap