Whole Foods offering smart phone, iPad payments
February 11, 2014 (WLS) -- Whole Foods is partnering with Square to let customers pay through their smart phones and iPads.
Square Register, an iPad based payment system, will be placed at sandwich counters, drink bars and pizzerias at some whole foods' stores.
The smartphone app is linked to a credit card for easy payments.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 20 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty 57 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 7 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 10 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 30 min ago
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
57 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
3 min ago