PlayStation 4 beats Xbox One in January sales
February 14, 2014 (WLS) -- There's a new winner in the video game console wars as sales of Sony's PlayStation 4 beat out Microsoft's Xbox One for the month of January.
This is according to research firm NPD Group.
Bloomberg reports that nearly twice as many PlayStation 4's were sold, compared to the Xbox.
That was a reversal from December, when Xbox One sales reportedly were higher than PlayStation 4.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits