Nike reportedly to make self-tying shoes; Sole Collector reports 'Back to the Future II' sneakers to come out 2015
February 17, 2014 (WLS) -- It's something straight out of the movies.
Nike is reportedly planning to make self-tying shoes, similar to the ones seen in the film "Back to the Future II."
The sneaker magazine Sole Collector reports a Nike designer confirmed the news.
You may remember Michael J Fox's character, Marty McFly, wore self-tying Nike Mags in the movie.
Sole Collector reports the shoes will come out next year.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 1 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos