Nike reportedly to make self-tying shoes; Sole Collector reports 'Back to the Future II' sneakers to come out 2015
February 17, 2014 (WLS) -- It's something straight out of the movies.
Nike is reportedly planning to make self-tying shoes, similar to the ones seen in the film "Back to the Future II."
The sneaker magazine Sole Collector reports a Nike designer confirmed the news.
You may remember Michael J Fox's character, Marty McFly, wore self-tying Nike Mags in the movie.
Sole Collector reports the shoes will come out next year.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
16 min ago