Report: Only 10% of recalled children's products are fixed or returned
February 18, 2014 (WLS) -- Only ten percent of recalled children's products are fixed or returned, according to the group "Kids in Danger", which released its report Tuesday.
It says clothing and nursery products account for more than half of all the children's product recalls.
And on average, it takes 14 reports of serious design flaws and two injuries to pull dangerous products from stores.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 32 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer 22 min ago
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party 10 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
32 min ago