Report: Only 10% of recalled children's products are fixed or returned
February 18, 2014 (WLS) -- Only ten percent of recalled children's products are fixed or returned, according to the group "Kids in Danger", which released its report Tuesday.
It says clothing and nursery products account for more than half of all the children's product recalls.
And on average, it takes 14 reports of serious design flaws and two injuries to pull dangerous products from stores.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake