Chrysler to recall 300, Charger
May 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new recall involves newer model Chryslers.
The automaker says it needs to repair possible problems with the stability control and anti-lock braking systems in more than 127,000 vehicles.
The recall includes the 2011 and 2012 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger.
Recall notices will be send to owners later this month.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling 21 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Karen Lewis re-elected head of Chicago Teachers Union
- Winning Mega Millions numbers announced
- CTA: Orange Line service resumes
- 4 men charged with murder of Chicago sailor in Bahamas
- New York City commuter trains collide in Connecticut
- Preckwinkle criticizes, questions CPS closures plan
- 2 rescued from capsized boat in Lake Michigan
- Thousands of area debit card users target of phishing calls
- 2 dead in Chicago Heights fire identified
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin