Chrysler to recall 300, Charger
May 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new recall involves newer model Chryslers.
The automaker says it needs to repair possible problems with the stability control and anti-lock braking systems in more than 127,000 vehicles.
The recall includes the 2011 and 2012 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger.
Recall notices will be send to owners later this month.
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured 59 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe 26 min ago
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths 55 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs 54 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest 58 min ago
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Settlement reached after lottery winner's...
38 min ago