HALO SleepSacks Wearable Blankets recalled
August 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The blankets have been recalled due to choking hazard.
This product is sold exclusively at Babies R Us.
For more information about the HALO SleepSacks Wearable Blankets recall contact Halo Innovations at (866) 819-8118.
- Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in Calumet Heights 16 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley 15 min ago
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 38 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 5 min ago
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist struck, killed in Roselle identified 33 min ago
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos