Walmart table, chair set causing amputations; Retailer recalling 'Mainstay' metal card table after injury reports
January 3, 2014 (WLS) -- Walmart is recalling table and chair sets that have caused amputations.
The recall includes "Mainstays" folding metal card table and chair sets.
Walmart has received 10 reports of injuries from collapsing chairs. That includes finger and fingertip amputations.
You should stop using these folding tables and chairs and return them to Walmart for a refund.
For more information: http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Walmart-Recalls-Card-Table-and-Chair-Sets/
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits