Disability pride celebrated in the Loop
July 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Saturday was a perfect day for a parade and the Disability Pride Parade was a fun celebration.
This year's theme was Ten Years Strong and Growing Stronger.
Participants made their way through the Loop and then enjoyed a variety of performances in Daley Plaza.
ABC7's Karen Meyer served as this year's Grand Marshal.
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois 1 min ago
- South Africa, world mourns Nelson Mandela 42 min ago
- Cell phone plans reduced with own device at AT&T 3 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Groundbreaking for $32M DHL facility at O'Hare
- Motorist drives onto CTA tracks in Cicero
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social media 55 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Man charged with raping woman he met on social media
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
- Wrigley Field Christmas tree lit
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- 7 in :77
15 min ago
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois
1 min ago
- South Africa, world mourns Nelson Mandela
42 min ago