Vince Vaughn talks wedding rumors with Oprah
May 10, 2006 (WLS) -- Chicago's very own Vince Vaughn talks to Oprah about his new movie, "The Breakup," and his leading lady, Jennifer Aniston.
It's Vaughn's first appearance on Oprah. He teased the Queen of Talk about the rumored $8 million wedding she's reportedly planning for the celebrity couple.
"Do you want to have kids?" asks Oprah.
"At some point I'd like to have kids. Yeah, at some point I would. I've always like kids a lot. But, no plans for the future. First we have to have the $8 million wedding," said Vaughn.
"That's what I'm working on," said Oprah.
"Good," said Vaughn.
"You've gone from career, well-known actor to Mr. Magazine Cover Man," said Oprah.
"Very flattering accomplishment. I'm very proud of that, Oprah. Looking forward to our wedding, too. And, thank you for that. That's a very nice gesture," said Vaughn. "I'm expecting a pretty good band for $8 million."
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD