Chicago Closeup: Rick Kogan
December 8, 2009 (WLS) -- Journalist and radio host Rick Kogan has been writing stories about Chicago since he was a teenager. ABC 7's Janet Davies tells us about a new book and exhibit celebrating those tales of his hometown on today's Chicago Closeup.
Rick Kogan and his longtime photographer, Charles Osgood, have just published "Sidewalks 2 -- Reflections on Chicago." It's inspired by their weekly column in The Tribune.
Highlights of the visions and journeys make up a new exhibition in the Loop. It's about extraordinary people in everyday places
You can see the Sidewalks exhibit at the Chicago Tourism Center gallery at 72 E. Randolph. It runs through February 28.
entertainment, janet davies
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 29 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 56 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77