Behind the Scenes at Second City
December 8, 2009 (WLS) -- The legendary theater celebrates its 50th anniversary this week after a half century of making people laugh Chicago style!
In 1959, Outlaw Entertainers went "off script" to see what they'd find and it resulted in make believe come true.
Janet Davies will have more from The Second City on Thursday at 4 p.m. and on Saturday she willl be on the red carpet, when all the stars return to their comedy alma mater.
entertainment, janet davies
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap