Behind the Scenes at Second City
December 8, 2009 (WLS) -- The legendary theater celebrates its 50th anniversary this week after a half century of making people laugh Chicago style!
In 1959, Outlaw Entertainers went "off script" to see what they'd find and it resulted in make believe come true.
Janet Davies will have more from The Second City on Thursday at 4 p.m. and on Saturday she willl be on the red carpet, when all the stars return to their comedy alma mater.
entertainment, janet davies
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Canonization preparations underway in Rome
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee 51 min ago
- 3 shot in Lawndale near 16th, St. Louis
- NIU hazing death case in court
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- City to build Barack Obama College Prep HS
- Mayor Emanuel criticized for proposed property tax hike
- Photos: Fermilab debuts first bison baby of 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos