Behind the Scenes at Second City
December 8, 2009 (WLS) -- The legendary theater celebrates its 50th anniversary this week after a half century of making people laugh Chicago style!
In 1959, Outlaw Entertainers went "off script" to see what they'd find and it resulted in make believe come true.
Janet Davies will have more from The Second City on Thursday at 4 p.m. and on Saturday she willl be on the red carpet, when all the stars return to their comedy alma mater.
entertainment, janet davies
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area