Obamas welcome Oprah to White House
December 10, 2009 (WASHINGTON) -- President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle talked about holiday gifts with Oprah Winfrey during a Christmas special filmed at the White House.
In quotes released Wednesday by Harpo Productions, President Obama tells Winfrey that as a rule he gives "nicer stuff than I get." To which Michelle Obama responded, "No way, I gave you good gifts last year."
An Obama supporter, Winfrey's special is to include a tour of White House holiday decorations and an appearance by Bo, the family's dog.
Winfrey also says she asked the president to give himself a grade on the job he has done. Winfrey didn't reveal the grade Obama gave, but said it "might surprise you."
"Christmas at the White House" airs on ABC on Dec. 13 at 10 p.m. EST.
barack obama, oprah, michelle obama, entertainment
Also SeePhotos:A White House Christmas
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos