FBI posts Michael Jackson files to Web site
December 22, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI has released files on Michael Jackson- including the investigation into child molestation allegations and threats made against the pop star-- months after his death.
Jackson, who grew up in Gary, Ind., before moving to LA with the Jackson Five, was born on August 29, 1958. He died in June at the age of 50.
He was investigated by California law enforcement agencies for possible child molestation between 2004 and 2005. The FBI offered assistance and Jackson was acquitted of the charges.
FBI officials also investigated threats made against Jackson during that time, as well as extortion threats made against him in 1992.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Female in critical condition after Skyway crash 10 min ago
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2 8 min ago
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- 7 in :77
- Female in critical condition after Skyway...
10 min ago