Oprah offers free stream of texting-driving episode
January 22, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Due to popular demand, the "Oprah Winfrey Show" is offering a stream of Monday's episode about texting while driving.
Due to great response and as a public service to Oprah viewers, a stream of this past Monday's Oprah show entitled, "This Show Could Save Your Life: America's New Deadly Obsession," is available to watch online for FREE. CLICK HERE to watch it On-Demand NOW.
Texting while driving was the focus of her show Monday, and she urged audience members, as well as the general public, to give up the practice.
Audience members wore campaign kickoff T-shirts that said "I took the pledge, will you? Don't tempt fate, that text can wait."
Winfrey says texting behind the wheel is the equivalent of having four drinks and driving. Several guests Monday had family members killed in accidents because of distracted drivers who were texting or talking on a phone.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home