Oprah offers free stream of texting-driving episode
January 22, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Due to popular demand, the "Oprah Winfrey Show" is offering a stream of Monday's episode about texting while driving.
Due to great response and as a public service to Oprah viewers, a stream of this past Monday's Oprah show entitled, "This Show Could Save Your Life: America's New Deadly Obsession," is available to watch online for FREE. CLICK HERE to watch it On-Demand NOW.
Texting while driving was the focus of her show Monday, and she urged audience members, as well as the general public, to give up the practice.
Audience members wore campaign kickoff T-shirts that said "I took the pledge, will you? Don't tempt fate, that text can wait."
Winfrey says texting behind the wheel is the equivalent of having four drinks and driving. Several guests Monday had family members killed in accidents because of distracted drivers who were texting or talking on a phone.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos