'Transformers 3' film crew returning to Gary
August 5, 2010 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- The makers of 'Transformers 3' are heading back to Gary, Ind. The city has agreed to let them film on property owned by Majestic Star Casino and a church.
The city has agreed to let them film on property owned by Majestic Star Casino and at the publicly owned city Methodist church at West 6th Avenue and Washington Street.
Filming may take place as early as next week.
Gary residents can expect pyrotechnics and gunfire during the shoot.
Filming was done in Gary back in April at the Lehigh Cement Plant. The crew is supposed to return there as well.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas 49 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
11 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
29 min ago