Oprah looking for members of first audience
August 16, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The "Oprah Winfrey Show" is asking for your help!
The first "Oprah Winfrey Show" aired at 9 a.m. on September 8, 1986. Twenty-four years later, the Oprah show is trying to track down the people who filled the audience of that very first show.
If you or someone you know was there, go to oprah.com/firstshow or call 312 491 7992.
For more information, including photographs of the audience, go to http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/First-National-Oprah-Winfrey-Show-Audience.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand