Tracy Butler chats up soap star Steve Burton
September 3, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- You know him as Jason from General Hospital: Tracy Butler got the chance to talk to Steve Burton about the role that's made him famous.
Tracy had the opportunity to interview one of daytime's hottest stars on Thursday afternoon via Skype.
Steve's good hair and more than one look will be in the ABC 7 studio next week. Steve, along with Bradford Anderson, Scott Reeves and Brandon Barash (also known as Jason, Spinelli, Steven and Johnny) will all be in the studio at 11 a.m.
Steve got the other General Hospital guys together for a band they call Port Chuck, and we'll be talking to all four of them next Thursday, September 9, about their tour on ABC 7 News at 11 a.m.
entertainment, tracy butler
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake