Chicago names street for blues legend Buddy Guy
August 7, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Blues legend Buddy Guy may seem ageless, but he has just turned 75.
His blues club Buddy Guy's Legends held a party for him Sunday night.
Alderman Bob Fioretti, 2nd Wad, read a proclamation from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel saluting Guy on his birthday, and he presented Guy with an honorary street-name sign.
The 700-block of South Wabash Street outside Buddy Guy's Legends is now known as Buddy Guy Way.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
9 min ago