Chicago names street for blues legend Buddy Guy
August 7, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Blues legend Buddy Guy may seem ageless, but he has just turned 75.
His blues club Buddy Guy's Legends held a party for him Sunday night.
Alderman Bob Fioretti, 2nd Wad, read a proclamation from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel saluting Guy on his birthday, and he presented Guy with an honorary street-name sign.
The 700-block of South Wabash Street outside Buddy Guy's Legends is now known as Buddy Guy Way.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robbery suspect sought by FBI
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked 33 min ago
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Making Your Own Candy Canes
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area