Tony Bennett wows Ravinia fans
August 27, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tony Bennett's music simply never gets old for his fans. His concert at Ravinia Friday night was his 30th performance there since 1984.
Bennett sang many of his biggest hits. His 85th birthday celebration concert was the highlight for fans.
Earlier in the day, Bennett rededicated his painting titled Ravinia: Music Under the Stars." He donated the painting to the Ravinia organization in 1988. At the time he said, "I've performed many, many dates throughout the world, but I like summertime at Ravinia."
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach 39 min ago
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools 22 min ago
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app 36 min ago
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases 36 min ago
- Might you be overpaying for smartphone data? 56 min ago
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- UofC biochem student missing 6 days
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
24 min ago
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund...
22 min ago
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos