New Playboy Club coming to Chicago
August 30, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A modern take on the classic Playboy Club is on its way back to the Windy City, where it originally opened in 1960.
A decision on the exact location of the new Playboy Club is expected in approximately one month. Several sites are being considered.
The new venue will be between 10,000 and 15,000 square feet. The club is going to have a high-end restaurant and lounge. Although it will be open to the public, there will be perks for key members.
And, of course, the Playboy Club will have servers in bunny costumes.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation