Broadway hit 'Book of Mormon' coming to Chicago
September 7, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An award-winning Broadway musical is coming to Chicago.
The musical won nine Tony Awards, including best musical, and continues to be a colossal hit on the Great White Way.
"The Book of Mormon" is from the creators of "South Park," so it has lots of satire and spicy language. It will open at the Bank of America Theatre in December 2012 for a three-month run.
In New York, tickets are sold out well into next year.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 14 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury 11 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- 7 in :77
45 min ago
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
14 min ago