Broadway hit 'Book of Mormon' coming to Chicago
September 7, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An award-winning Broadway musical is coming to Chicago.
The musical won nine Tony Awards, including best musical, and continues to be a colossal hit on the Great White Way.
"The Book of Mormon" is from the creators of "South Park," so it has lots of satire and spicy language. It will open at the Bank of America Theatre in December 2012 for a three-month run.
In New York, tickets are sold out well into next year.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life 51 min ago
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security