'Fordson: Faith, Fasting, Football' director on ABC7
September 8, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- 'Fordson: Faith, Fasting, Football' tells the story of a Muslim American community in Michigan, devoted to their faith and the high school football team.
The movie follows high school athletes who have endured as U.S. citizens and upheld their religious values post the 9/11 terror attacks.
The director, Rashid Ghazi, grew up in Skokie and lives in the northern suburbs. He spoke with ABC7's Janet Davies about the film, which opens Friday, September 9 at AMC theatres in Ford City, Barrington and Skokie.
Watch the trailer and find out where "Fordon: Faith, Fasting, Football" is playing at fordsonthemovie.com
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 1 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 10 min ago
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics 20 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos