Chicago blues musicians jam for a cause
November 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some of Chicago's top blues musicians performed at a benefit at Buddy Guy's Legends on South Wabash Sunday night.
It was hosted by non-for-profit organization Blue Star Connection. The group is raising money to buy musical instruments for children and young adults living with cancer and other life-challenging conditions.
The group has given more than 150 instruments to children in 26 states.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Oklahoma earthquake rattles state at magnitude 4.5
- Stranded hiker rescued from Tenn. waterfall ledge
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport 55 min ago