8-room Oprah condo for rent
November 16, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Oprah Winfrey is renting out an eight-room co-op she owns in downtown Chicago, but it won't come cheap.
Winfrey bought the unit in 2006 but never moved in.
Now, the Streeterville co-op is available to rent for $15,000 a month.
The master bedroom is more than 1,200 square feet.
The Chicago Tribune reports that Oprah once listed it for $6 million, but didn't sell it.
The co-op has three full baths, two fireplaces, a butler's pantry, a wine room and a custom kitchen.
Winfrey owns several other properties in the area. Her spokeswoman and listing agent declined to comment.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents 22 min ago
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting 39 min ago
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap 59 min ago
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos