Dance co. honors Mrs. Daley with free show tickets
November 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- To honor Maggie Daley's commitment to the arts, a Chicago dance company is offering a limited number of free tickets to its weekend shows.
The tickets are for Chicago Human Rhythm Project's "Global Rhythms" shows at 8 p.m. Saturday and 7 p.m. Sunday.
Maggie Daley was known as a patron of the city's arts and culture. The company says the giveaway is to honor Daley "and her commitment to making the arts accessible to everyone."
Tickets will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be picked up between 12 p.m. and 7 Saturday and between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday at the Harris Theater box office.
For more information, http://www.chicagotap.org
(The Associated Press contributed to this report).
- Refinery fire after possible explosion
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- 4-year-old boy accidentally shoots himself in Gary 31 min ago
- I-90/94 lanes to close for bridge piers construction 20 min ago
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy
- 7 in :77