Dance co. honors Mrs. Daley with free show tickets
November 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- To honor Maggie Daley's commitment to the arts, a Chicago dance company is offering a limited number of free tickets to its weekend shows.
The tickets are for Chicago Human Rhythm Project's "Global Rhythms" shows at 8 p.m. Saturday and 7 p.m. Sunday.
Maggie Daley was known as a patron of the city's arts and culture. The company says the giveaway is to honor Daley "and her commitment to making the arts accessible to everyone."
Tickets will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be picked up between 12 p.m. and 7 Saturday and between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday at the Harris Theater box office.
For more information, http://www.chicagotap.org
(The Associated Press contributed to this report).
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77