Dance co. honors Mrs. Daley with free show tickets
November 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- To honor Maggie Daley's commitment to the arts, a Chicago dance company is offering a limited number of free tickets to its weekend shows.
The tickets are for Chicago Human Rhythm Project's "Global Rhythms" shows at 8 p.m. Saturday and 7 p.m. Sunday.
Maggie Daley was known as a patron of the city's arts and culture. The company says the giveaway is to honor Daley "and her commitment to making the arts accessible to everyone."
Tickets will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be picked up between 12 p.m. and 7 Saturday and between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday at the Harris Theater box office.
For more information, http://www.chicagotap.org
(The Associated Press contributed to this report).
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD