Kardashians coming to Chicago suburbs
April 18, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Attention Chicago star gazers: Kim and Khloe Kardashian will appear at the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg Friday afternoon.
The sisters will be promoting their Sears clothing and home line.
The first 200 fans who can prove they have bought something this week from the "Kardashian Kollection" get to meet the "K" sisters.
Kim and Khloe will meet fans from 5-7 p.m. but the pregnant Kourtney will not be able to attend.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence 18 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control 3 min ago
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos