Ebert signs copies of book about bad movies
May 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Movie critic Roger Ebert went to a North Side Barnes and Noble to sign the second volume of a book about awful films.
It is called "A Horrible Experience of Unbearable Length."
Ebert lists 200 movies he has seen since 2006 that you should avoid at all costs.
They include "The Human Centipede" and "The Human Centipede Two."
Ebert has written a total of 16 books.
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting 13 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season 38 min ago
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
13 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel...
38 min ago