Chicago Closeup: Tim Kazurinsky
May 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tim Kazurinsky has been a comedy standout at Second City, on Saturday Night Live, and on the big and small screen.
Now he's a song and dance man and shooting a new movie in Chicago. He was born in Pennsylvania, grew up in Australia, and was an ad man in St. Louis.
But, once Kazurinsky became a hit on the Second City stage, he made Chicago home, and we claim him as a permanent artist in residence! Watch him kick up his heels on the Drury Lane stage in "Hairspray." It's at the Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace through June 17.
entertainment, janet davies
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies 7 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 4 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti 26 min ago
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- CPD adds bikes to "Operation Impact" foot...
4 min ago
- 7 in :77