Chicago Closeup: Tim Kazurinsky
May 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tim Kazurinsky has been a comedy standout at Second City, on Saturday Night Live, and on the big and small screen.
Now he's a song and dance man and shooting a new movie in Chicago. He was born in Pennsylvania, grew up in Australia, and was an ad man in St. Louis.
But, once Kazurinsky became a hit on the Second City stage, he made Chicago home, and we claim him as a permanent artist in residence! Watch him kick up his heels on the Drury Lane stage in "Hairspray." It's at the Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace through June 17.
entertainment, janet davies
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit