Chicago Casting for "We Owe What?"
June 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Are you interested in getting help for your financial struggles?
Well, Mary Caraccioli, the host of "We Owe What?," is traveling to Chicago and wants to fix families' finances, one house at a time.
This new reality show is broadcast weekly on the Live Well Network. It's like the "Super Nanny" meets your financial planner and families have lots of fun and learn new financial tactics while doing it!
Mary will be traveling in and around the Chicagoland area to give advice to families, single people, committed partners and roommates that are struggling financially and need help. She is looking for people with an addiction to spending, can't say no to the latest fashion, technology or trend, have odd spending habits, adults living with parents, parents who can't say "no" to their kids, obsessive spending, etc. She will observe the daily spending habits, and ultimately come up with a set of rules to follow.
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area