Chicago Casting for "We Owe What?"
June 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Are you interested in getting help for your financial struggles?
Well, Mary Caraccioli, the host of "We Owe What?," is traveling to Chicago and wants to fix families' finances, one house at a time.
This new reality show is broadcast weekly on the Live Well Network. It's like the "Super Nanny" meets your financial planner and families have lots of fun and learn new financial tactics while doing it!
Mary will be traveling in and around the Chicagoland area to give advice to families, single people, committed partners and roommates that are struggling financially and need help. She is looking for people with an addiction to spending, can't say no to the latest fashion, technology or trend, have odd spending habits, adults living with parents, parents who can't say "no" to their kids, obsessive spending, etc. She will observe the daily spending habits, and ultimately come up with a set of rules to follow.
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Five arrested after 'mob' reports near Michigan Avenue 33 min ago
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Injuries in suburban shootings Friday night 44 min ago
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin