Jenny McCarthy, 39, bares all for Playboy
June 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Actress, model and the girlfriend of the Chicago Bears' Brian Urlacher Jenny McCarthy has once again set tongues wagging with her sixth appearance on the cover of Playboy.
The blonde bombshell is featured on the cover of the July/August issue wearing nothing but some black knee-high tights and coordinating fingerless fishnet gloves.
In addition to the cover photo, McCarthy appears in an eight-page photo spread inside the magazine, her seventh pictorial for Playboy.
McCarthy has appeared on six Playboy covers since 1994.
McCarthy grew up in Chicago's Beverly neighborhood and attended Mother Macauley High School and Southern Illinois University in Carbondale.
Outside her work for Playboy, McCarthy became well known as the host of MTV's Gen X dating show "Singled Out" with comedian Chris Hardwick in the mid-1990s. McCarthy is currently hosting the second season of the NBC show "Love in the Wild," which puts singles to the test in adventurous challenges while they try to find love.
McCarthy previously dated comedian Jim Carrey for several years. After her son Evan developed autism, she became an outspoken advocate for autism healing, parenting tactics and prevention.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 13 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 14 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 53 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 53 min ago
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 29 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos