Jenny McCarthy, 39, bares all for Playboy
June 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Actress, model and the girlfriend of the Chicago Bears' Brian Urlacher Jenny McCarthy has once again set tongues wagging with her sixth appearance on the cover of Playboy.
The blonde bombshell is featured on the cover of the July/August issue wearing nothing but some black knee-high tights and coordinating fingerless fishnet gloves.
In addition to the cover photo, McCarthy appears in an eight-page photo spread inside the magazine, her seventh pictorial for Playboy.
McCarthy has appeared on six Playboy covers since 1994.
McCarthy grew up in Chicago's Beverly neighborhood and attended Mother Macauley High School and Southern Illinois University in Carbondale.
Outside her work for Playboy, McCarthy became well known as the host of MTV's Gen X dating show "Singled Out" with comedian Chris Hardwick in the mid-1990s. McCarthy is currently hosting the second season of the NBC show "Love in the Wild," which puts singles to the test in adventurous challenges while they try to find love.
McCarthy previously dated comedian Jim Carrey for several years. After her son Evan developed autism, she became an outspoken advocate for autism healing, parenting tactics and prevention.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 15 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie...
15 min ago
- Chicago remembers radio legend Larry Lujack
25 min ago