Adele is pregnant!
June 29, 2012 (WLS) -- Big news for Grammy-award winner Adele- she's having a baby.
Adele posted the announcement on her website, adele.tv/home/.
"I've got some news . . .
Im delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx"
That post led to a large amount of traffic- and crashed the 24-year-old's website.
Her representative confirmed the pregnancy, but it's not known how far along she is.
Adele won six Grammys earlier this year for her best-selling "21" album. Though that disc was based on heartbreak, she has since found love with Simon Konecki.
It will be the singer's first child.
- CPS school closures begin 38 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Officials recover body in Lake Michigan near Oakwood 3 min ago
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee 21 min ago
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back 20 min ago
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CPS school closures begin
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos