Buffalo Grove man featured on Secret Millionaire
July 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man from Chicago's northwest suburbs shares his wealth on ABC's Secret Millionaire.
Sunday night, Steve Kaplan of Buffalo Grove was featured on the philanthropic reality show where wealthy people go undercover to help charitable organizations.
To celebrate the episode, Kaplan hosted a viewing party and fundraiser at Moe's Cantina on West Kinzie.
Proceeds from the event benefit three Chicago area organizations, Bin Donated, Kids Off the Block and Housing Opportunities and Maintenance for the Elderly.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos