Buffalo Grove man featured on Secret Millionaire
July 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man from Chicago's northwest suburbs shares his wealth on ABC's Secret Millionaire.
Sunday night, Steve Kaplan of Buffalo Grove was featured on the philanthropic reality show where wealthy people go undercover to help charitable organizations.
To celebrate the episode, Kaplan hosted a viewing party and fundraiser at Moe's Cantina on West Kinzie.
Proceeds from the event benefit three Chicago area organizations, Bin Donated, Kids Off the Block and Housing Opportunities and Maintenance for the Elderly.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 57 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 36 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
24 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
57 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
36 min ago