Buffalo Grove man featured on Secret Millionaire
July 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man from Chicago's northwest suburbs shares his wealth on ABC's Secret Millionaire.
Sunday night, Steve Kaplan of Buffalo Grove was featured on the philanthropic reality show where wealthy people go undercover to help charitable organizations.
To celebrate the episode, Kaplan hosted a viewing party and fundraiser at Moe's Cantina on West Kinzie.
Proceeds from the event benefit three Chicago area organizations, Bin Donated, Kids Off the Block and Housing Opportunities and Maintenance for the Elderly.
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos