Chicago native Michael Clark Duncan suffers heart attack
July 13, 2012 (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clark Duncan was hospitalized Friday morning after going into cardiac arrest.
Duncan was admitted into the ICU after his heart stopped.
A spokesperson for the former South Sider says he is now stable and looking forward to a full recovery.
Duncan once worked for People's Gas before making it big in Hollywood. He's best known for his role in "The Green Mile."
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 17 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
17 min ago