Chicago native Michael Clark Duncan suffers heart attack
July 13, 2012 (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clark Duncan was hospitalized Friday morning after going into cardiac arrest.
Duncan was admitted into the ICU after his heart stopped.
A spokesperson for the former South Sider says he is now stable and looking forward to a full recovery.
Duncan once worked for People's Gas before making it big in Hollywood. He's best known for his role in "The Green Mile."
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos