Chicago native Michael Clark Duncan suffers heart attack
July 13, 2012 (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clark Duncan was hospitalized Friday morning after going into cardiac arrest.
Duncan was admitted into the ICU after his heart stopped.
A spokesperson for the former South Sider says he is now stable and looking forward to a full recovery.
Duncan once worked for People's Gas before making it big in Hollywood. He's best known for his role in "The Green Mile."
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout