Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile' actor, on a respirator after heart attack
July 18, 2012 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clarke Duncan is showing signs of improvement.
Duncan remains on a hospital respirator after his heart attack on Friday.
Sources tell celebrity website TMZ.com the actor is breathing above the respirator, a sign that he is building strength.
- 5 injured in Roseland bus stop accident
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist killed in Roselle identified as Efrain Diaz-Torres
- Blue Angels to return for Air and Water Show
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- Photos: Earth Day 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos