Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile' actor, on a respirator after heart attack
July 18, 2012 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clarke Duncan is showing signs of improvement.
Duncan remains on a hospital respirator after his heart attack on Friday.
Sources tell celebrity website TMZ.com the actor is breathing above the respirator, a sign that he is building strength.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 23 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected 17 min ago
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills 14 min ago
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting 7 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays 39 min ago
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses 45 min ago
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos