Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile' actor, on a respirator after heart attack
July 18, 2012 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clarke Duncan is showing signs of improvement.
Duncan remains on a hospital respirator after his heart attack on Friday.
Sources tell celebrity website TMZ.com the actor is breathing above the respirator, a sign that he is building strength.
- Protesters removed from CPS board meeting 5 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ 41 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open 37 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
57 min ago
- Lunch Break 05-22-13
13 min ago
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will...
37 min ago
- CPS closings meeting under way | 4 schools...
14 min ago