Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile' actor, on a respirator after heart attack
July 18, 2012 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clarke Duncan is showing signs of improvement.
Duncan remains on a hospital respirator after his heart attack on Friday.
Sources tell celebrity website TMZ.com the actor is breathing above the respirator, a sign that he is building strength.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night 29 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013 1 min ago
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos