DirecTV, Viacom negotiations appear to stall
July 19, 2012 (WLS) -- Viacom says it's not making any progress in its dispute with DirecTV.
In a blog post, Viacom claims the satellite TV operator has "no intention of working with us" and that talks have "moved backwards."
In response, DirecTV says Viacom's statement is inaccurate and that it is ready to make a deal.
Last week, all Viacom networks were removed from DirecTV, including popular channels like MTV, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon.
At issue is the amount DirecTV must pay Viacom per subscriber to carry those channels.
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos