DirecTV, Viacom negotiations appear to stall
July 19, 2012 (WLS) -- Viacom says it's not making any progress in its dispute with DirecTV.
In a blog post, Viacom claims the satellite TV operator has "no intention of working with us" and that talks have "moved backwards."
In response, DirecTV says Viacom's statement is inaccurate and that it is ready to make a deal.
Last week, all Viacom networks were removed from DirecTV, including popular channels like MTV, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon.
At issue is the amount DirecTV must pay Viacom per subscriber to carry those channels.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody... 55 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand