Common's condo in foreclosure? Hip-hop star could lose Chicago residence
July 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago rapper and actor may be on the verge of losing his condo.
Common's Chicago property is about to be placed in foreclosure by Bank of America, according to TMZ.
He bought the condo in 2008.
Earlier this year, Common stopped making payments, and the bank plans to sell the property to recoup the $345,000 mortgage.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos