Common's condo in foreclosure? Hip-hop star could lose Chicago residence
July 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago rapper and actor may be on the verge of losing his condo.
Common's Chicago property is about to be placed in foreclosure by Bank of America, according to TMZ.
He bought the condo in 2008.
Earlier this year, Common stopped making payments, and the bank plans to sell the property to recoup the $345,000 mortgage.
- Board votes to close dozens of CPS schools 3 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- London attack could be act of terrorism 2 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos