Second City offers humorous tour of Old Town neighborhood
July 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Second City has been a landmark in Chicago's Old Town neighborhood for over a half century. That's why the theatre started taking visitors on walking tours of the legendary community.
You can take the Second City Tour of Old Town every Tuesday afternoon at 4:30 and Sunday mornings at 10:30 through the end of October.
Tickets are $15 through Second City, at the box office or online.
entertainment, janet davies
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 37 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 32 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 30 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
35 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
4 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos