Second City offers humorous tour of Old Town neighborhood
July 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Second City has been a landmark in Chicago's Old Town neighborhood for over a half century. That's why the theatre started taking visitors on walking tours of the legendary community.
You can take the Second City Tour of Old Town every Tuesday afternoon at 4:30 and Sunday mornings at 10:30 through the end of October.
Tickets are $15 through Second City, at the box office or online.
entertainment, janet davies
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 22 min ago
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos