Second City offers humorous tour of Old Town neighborhood
July 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Second City has been a landmark in Chicago's Old Town neighborhood for over a half century. That's why the theatre started taking visitors on walking tours of the legendary community.
You can take the Second City Tour of Old Town every Tuesday afternoon at 4:30 and Sunday mornings at 10:30 through the end of October.
Tickets are $15 through Second City, at the box office or online.
entertainment, janet davies
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 20 min ago
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee 8 min ago
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor 54 min ago
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday 12 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Alex Spourdalakis mom, godmother take 5th in court 38 min ago
- Couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost in Mich.
- Firefighter in prison for wife murder still gets pension
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures...
20 min ago
- Yale Elementary students face reality of...
5 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to...
8 min ago