Second City offers humorous tour of Old Town neighborhood
July 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Second City has been a landmark in Chicago's Old Town neighborhood for over a half century. That's why the theatre started taking visitors on walking tours of the legendary community.
You can take the Second City Tour of Old Town every Tuesday afternoon at 4:30 and Sunday mornings at 10:30 through the end of October.
Tickets are $15 through Second City, at the box office or online.
entertainment, janet davies
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 52 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds