Katherine Jackson to celebrate Michael's birthday in Gary, Indiana
August 1, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Michael Jackson's Mother announced Tuesday she is returning to the family home in Gary, Indiana, to celebrate what would have been her son's 54th birthday.
The Jackson family released a statement stating that Katherine Jackson will be accompanied by three of her children on the visit later this month.
The celebration is being called "Going Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It?"
A candlelight vigil is planned for the birthday memorial on August 29 at the Jackson home.
- South Korea ferry sinks; 292 missing, at least 3 dead 7 min ago
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later 24 min ago
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion 43 min ago
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand