Katherine Jackson to celebrate Michael's birthday in Gary, Indiana
August 1, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Michael Jackson's Mother announced Tuesday she is returning to the family home in Gary, Indiana, to celebrate what would have been her son's 54th birthday.
The Jackson family released a statement stating that Katherine Jackson will be accompanied by three of her children on the visit later this month.
The celebration is being called "Going Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It?"
A candlelight vigil is planned for the birthday memorial on August 29 at the Jackson home.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park 12 min ago
- Ind. beaches close after substance found in water
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Might you be overpaying for smartphone data? 17 min ago
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- UofC biochem student missing 6 days
- Report: Special session on pension to cost $40K a day
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured 11 min ago
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos