Actor Michael Clarke Duncan out of ICU after heart attack
August 7, 2012 (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clarke Duncan is out of intensive care three weeks after having a heart attack.
That's according to a statement from his publicist.
"The Green Mile" star suffered a heart attack on July 13th.
Duncan's been moved from the Intensive Care Unit, but he remains in the hospital.
The 54-year-old's publicist says Duncan's family is asking people to pray for him.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old