Actor Michael Clarke Duncan out of ICU after heart attack
August 7, 2012 (WLS) -- Actor and Chicago native Michael Clarke Duncan is out of intensive care three weeks after having a heart attack.
That's according to a statement from his publicist.
"The Green Mile" star suffered a heart attack on July 13th.
Duncan's been moved from the Intensive Care Unit, but he remains in the hospital.
The 54-year-old's publicist says Duncan's family is asking people to pray for him.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains