Sam Moore to perform at City Winery Chicago
August 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The original Soul Man, Sam Moore, is in town for a concert at City Winery.
The legendary R and B singer sold more than ten million records worldwide as part of the duo, Sam and Dave and is in the Hall of Fame.
Moore will appear at the inaugural concert of the City Winery Friday, August 24, at 8 p.m. For tickets call 312-733-WINE.
The Legendary Sam Moore
City Winery Chicago
1200 W Randolph St
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos