Sam Moore to perform at City Winery Chicago
August 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The original Soul Man, Sam Moore, is in town for a concert at City Winery.
The legendary R and B singer sold more than ten million records worldwide as part of the duo, Sam and Dave and is in the Hall of Fame.
Moore will appear at the inaugural concert of the City Winery Friday, August 24, at 8 p.m. For tickets call 312-733-WINE.
The Legendary Sam Moore
City Winery Chicago
1200 W Randolph St
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...