Sam Moore to perform at City Winery Chicago
August 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The original Soul Man, Sam Moore, is in town for a concert at City Winery.
The legendary R and B singer sold more than ten million records worldwide as part of the duo, Sam and Dave and is in the Hall of Fame.
Moore will appear at the inaugural concert of the City Winery Friday, August 24, at 8 p.m. For tickets call 312-733-WINE.
The Legendary Sam Moore
City Winery Chicago
1200 W Randolph St
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos