'My Sucky Teen Romance' Emily Hagins director interviewed by ABC7's Janet Davies
August 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Young director Emily Hagins is in Chicago for a red carpet debut of her third feature, ''My Sucky Teen Romance.''
Hagins wrote the film when she was just 16 is known as the youngest movie maker in Hollywood.
Hagins was nicknamed "The Movie Girl" in second grade.
''My Sucky Teen Romance'' comes out on DVD on September 4.
entertainment, janet davies
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions: 1 ticket worth $1 million sold in Chicago 31 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos