'My Sucky Teen Romance' Emily Hagins director interviewed by ABC7's Janet Davies
August 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Young director Emily Hagins is in Chicago for a red carpet debut of her third feature, ''My Sucky Teen Romance.''
Hagins wrote the film when she was just 16 is known as the youngest movie maker in Hollywood.
Hagins was nicknamed "The Movie Girl" in second grade.
''My Sucky Teen Romance'' comes out on DVD on September 4.
entertainment, janet davies
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 38 min ago
- Girl, about 3, found dead in Riverdale woods 35 min ago
- Toddler reported missing on South Side 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos