Clint Eastwood collaborator Rob Lorenz talks about their latest movie, 'Trouble with the Curve'
September 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Clint Eastwood stepped out of the director's chair this time -- and turned over the reins to his longtime filmmaking partner, Robert Lorenz.
"Trouble with the Curve" opens on September 21.
Lorenz grew up just outside Chicago. He has worked with Eastwood on movies including "Million Dollar Baby, "Mystic River," "Letters from Iwo Jima" and "Gran Torino." He even met his wife on the set of "The Bridges of Madison County."
entertainment, janet davies
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack 56 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night 59 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 44 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 12 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos