Michelle Obama dress by Tracy Reese, manicure sparkle at DNC
September 5, 2012 (CHARLOTTE, North Carolina) (WLS) -- First lady Michelle Obama wore a dress designed by Tracy Reese to the Democratic National Convention.
The sleeveless brocade dress is not available in stores yet, but similar pieces by Reese -- who was born in Detroit and launched her collection about a decade ago -- run about $350-400.
Reese also dressed Mrs. Obama for her first Ebony Magazine cover in May. Mrs. Obama's pink pumps were from J. Crew.
People are also talking about Mrs. Obama's manicure- and trying to guess the purple-gray shade she wore on Twitter. Ann Romney, wife of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, wore a red Oscar de la Renta shirtdress to the Republican National Convention. That dress cost nearly $2,000.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos