Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds married in secret, People says
September 10, 2012 (WLS) -- It's been nearly a year since they were first publicly linked, and now Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly husband and wife.
A source confirms to PEOPLE that the couple tied the knot Sunday night at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., just outside Charleston.
Lively, 25, is best known for her role as Serena van der Woodsen on the TV show "Gossip Girl." Reynolds, 35, has starred in such films as "Van Wilder," "Green Lantern," "Adventureland," and "The Proposal." He was previously married to actress Scarlett Johansson.
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade 25 min ago
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night 31 min ago
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption 33 min ago
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- New York police investigating Amanda Bynes' assault allegations
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
4 min ago
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day...
25 min ago
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos