Jessica Simpson joins Weight Watchers, appears on 'Katie'
September 11, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Singer Jessica Simpson has joined Jennifer Hudson and a list of celebrities who promote Weight Watchers.
"Every week I'm losing weight, every week I'm feeling better and better. And that keeps me motivated," Simpson says in the online ad at weightwatchers.com.
Simpson made her first appearance after having a baby girl Monday, September 10, on Katie Couric's new talk show, "Katie." She promoted a free, two week offer to join Weight Watchers on the show.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 3 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard 18 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 24 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits